Wednesday 25 March 2015

Hey, Disney! This STAR WARS fan film needs to become an Anime Series

comingsoon.net

Wow! I’m at a loss for words after watching this incredible Star Wars fan film.


TIE Fighter is a 7-minute long anime focusing on evil TIE Fighter pilots in an epic fire fight between the empire and the rebels. The project took Paul Johnson 4 years to create, and his dedication really shines through.

The film is done in an 80’s anime style with intense action and incredible attention to detail. And the 80’s rock soundtrack mixed with old-school animation really reminded me of Heavy Metal.

Can I just say this short is light-years ahead of every animated series Disney and LucasFilm have produced so far. I understand wanting to appeal to the kids, but don’t you think adult Star Wars fans deserve a high quality animated series like this?

TIE Fighter gets a big thumbs up from me, and I really hope it gets to become a series.


What do you think?

gamespot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment