Thursday 23 October 2014

trailer park - AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON



It's finally here! AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON trailer below. According to cinemablend.com the trailer was meant to air during next week's episode of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 


That's too bad for ABC who'll be losing out on a big ratings boost, but great for the rest of us impatient Marvel fans.


Just in case you were wondering, that's James Spader as Ultron voicing the trailer. And, by the looks of it, Tony has some 'splainin' to dooo!


I'll keep this short and sweet because it's all there in the video, but I will say I'm salivating over that Hulkbuster suit! Enjoy the trailer!




What are you most looking forward to? Do you think Age of Ultron will be better or worse than the first Avengers movie? 


If you don't comment, I might build a robot army to destroy you. Just sayin'.




No comments:

Post a Comment