Wednesday 3 December 2014

A-LISTERS committing to SUICIDE SQUAD!





It's official! These A-list actors are joining DC's Suicide Squad!

Margot Robbie -> Harley Quinn

Tom Hardy -> Rick Flagg

Jai Courtney -> Boomerang

Will Smith -> Deadshot

To learn what Suicide Squad is all about read my previous post below.

http://supermovieswithmatt.blogspot.ca/2014/10/jesse-eisenberg-to-join-dcs-suicide.html





We also know that Cara Delevingne will play Enchantress and Jared Leto is confirmed as the Joker.


What we don't know is whether or not Jesse Eisenberg will be joining the cast as Lex Luthor. Viola Davis and Oprah Winfrey (!?) appear to be in the running for the role of Amanda Waller, and I'm hoping someone gets cast as Manta Ray sooner or later.

I wasn't too optimistic about Will Smith taking on a villainous role in my first Suicide Squad blog post and I still have my hangups. Will Smith played an okay grouch in Hancock (which happened to be a terrible superhero movie) and Smith is tied with Tom Cruise for "nicest guy in Hollywood." It'll be a pleasant surprise if he pulls this one off. 

What do you guys think of these actors taking on these evil DC characters? I'm talking to you, China! 

(Most of my hits are from China this week so feel free to comment in Mandarin or Cantonese. I won't be able to respond, but it'll be a big boost to my ego.) 





2 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to this, I think the casting was spot on for this. Am very interested to see Big Willy play a villain...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wicky wicky wild... no you don't want nada

    ReplyDelete